Sunday, July 3, 2011

Family : Behan

Tracie is one of my best best friends! I've known her for almost 6 years now, even though she moved away almost 2 years ago we still talk just about every day. I've watched these babies grow up and love them like my own! Emma is so smart and caring and Nona is just the sweetest and reminds me of Bellie so much! I am thankful for my friendship with Tracie and especially thankful I was able to capture them this year. :)


These were taken when I flew back to Michigan for my Grandmother's memorial. Unfortunately this location is not available in Arizona. 


A BIG huge thanks to LindoDesigns Prop Rental for the great props! I admit I was kind of bummed I couldn't ship my big chair and an array of props back to Michigan to use in these shoots. But Angela really took care of me and was so super sweet and easy to work with! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment