Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fresh Babe | Easton | Vail natural light newborn photographer

Brittini and Marty are a very laid back couple. So it should have been no surprise to me when Easton was just as easy going and laid back. You hear newborn photographers talk about "rockstar babies". Now let me start my saying I think all babies are rockstars, but some are just a bit more. They *rock* their sessions. And by rock I mean totally snoozin'! Easton was a rockstar he rocked his session like no other. Dare I say he may have even been the easiest newborn I've worked with to date!




Usually newborn sessions last about 3-4 hours. And I dont mind one bit. I get to snuggle, rock, and gaze upon these beautiful new little babies. I get my baby fix!



Easton however was done in about 2 hours. I even went back a few days later to get some of him with Daddy and I was in and out in about a half hour (with half of that time being set up time!). I secretly needed more snuggle time :)


Seriously, Brittini?! You just had a baby! Could you get any more gorgeous?!


Check out all of his dainty little features. These shots are usually my favorites. We forget how quickly they grow and to be able to look back and remember *just* how small those fingers, toes, ears, and lips were. Truly is a gift.



He was so sweet and cuddly, I love him already and cannot wait to watch him grow!




This was one of the one and only times sweet baby opened his eyes. The next frame from my camera.... they are totally closed! haha Such a sleepy little boy!

Thanks Brittini for letting me snuggle your bundle of joy, he was a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment