Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Babes : Malachi, Addi, + Isaiah | Sahuarita, AZ Child Photographer

Tara and I braved the humidity, mud, and bug infested grasses to get these shots at the Pecan Groves in Sahuarita! It was hot and muggy which actually makes for some really great newborn shots! This little 4 (four, yes I said FOUR WEEKS!) week old was a rockstar baby! He is by far the oldest "newborn" I've ever shot. And technically isn't even a newborn anymore. But circumstance were such that we didn't get to do his session until he was a touch older. He is still precious and adorable, wouldn't you say?


His big brother and sister were some pretty sweet little kiddos as well! Full of energy and up for anything! Which is just the way kids should be. Malachi just loves his brother so much you can feel it oozing from his soul. And Addi, well she wasn't quite as sure but she is still little. I have no doubt she will love sweet little Isaiah just as much as Malachi loves him!
















Momma, has a thing for teeny tiny piggies. So we HAD to get some little feet shots! I have to admit I love teeny tiny piggies as well! I love to kiss them, tickle them, and massage lotion into them! And can you blame her? These are some of the cutest little toesies I have seen!

Welcome to the world little Isaiah, you are so blessed to have two siblings who love you so much! It was nice playing with you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment